Star Wars Chrissy Ornaments
These cute clay christmas ornament figures are easier to make than you think and will add a little childhood charm to your christmas tree for years to come. Infact, you and the kids can make any of your favourite characters by adapting the following steps. Figures made by kids aged 7 and 8 years.
What you will need:
- Air drying clay. You can find this in most craft shops.
- Sparkly pipe cleaners.
- Kids paint and thin paintbrush.
- A pencil and black Artline pen.
- Pictures of the characters you want to make.
1. Mold your clay into the characters shape. You don’t need to be detailed. The paint takes care of that. While still wet stick the pipe cleaner into the head. Let dry for 24 hours.
2. With a pencil draw some character details onto the clay then go over with the black Artline. Use a picture of that character to help guide you.
3. Paint the character matching the colours from your chosen picture of the character. Once painted, go over with Artline to define areas if necessary.
4. Once dry they are ready for the tree. I can guarantee they will put a smile on your face as you catch a glimpse of them while playing Santa in the wee hours Christmas morning.